Bodegas El Nido Clio Jumilla Monastrell-Cabernet Sauvignon Blend 2015

Ratings on Delectable

Carlos Lorenzo Delectable Pro

Red cherry color. Balsamic, spicy, aged fruit on smell. Long acidity, very well balanced, silky on mouth. A great choice for our 5th wedding anniversary. Keep it safe until a great celebration comes. To pair with red meat. Great!

Red cherry color. Balsamic, spicy, aged fruit on smell. Long acidity, very well balanced, silky on mouth. A great choice for our 5th wedding anniversary. Keep it safe until a great celebration comes. To pair with red meat. Great!

9.5

Tracy Hall Delectable Pro

Too ripe for me

Too ripe for me

8.7

Gina Puente

Luscious fruit forward instantly out of the bottle! Great price point very satisfying

Luscious fruit forward instantly out of the bottle! Great price point very satisfying

9.4

Nia Nguyen

love so smooth

love so smooth

9.3

Gabrielle Micheletti Delectable Pro

Holy 16%

Holy 16%

Raul Puga

Delicioso

Delicioso

9.3

Abbie Kouzmanoff

Tannic, easy to drink, full bodied; resembles California cab

Tannic, easy to drink, full bodied; resembles California cab

8.7

Anthony De Blasi

Complex, deep, elegant and power. Good stuff!

Complex, deep, elegant and power. Good stuff!

9.0

Robert Brown

Too big

Too big

8.8

Rhonda Stone

An outstanding Spanish wine made predominantly (80%) with the mouvedre (aka monastrell as its known in Spain) grape. The remaining 20% is cabernet.

An outstanding Spanish wine made predominantly (80%) with the mouvedre (aka monastrell as its known in Spain) grape. The remaining 20% is cabernet.

9.3

Location

  • 981 Sibley Memorial Highway
    Lilydale, MN 55118

  • Hours:
    Monday-Saturday: 10am-9pm

WARNING: DRINKING DISTILLED SPIRITS, BEER, COOLERS, WINE AND OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY INCREASE CANCER RISK, AND, DURING PREGNANCY, CAN CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS.