We're about Pinot Noir from California's North Coast. Pinot which is sustainably farmed from windswept sites within the True Sonoma Coast, Russian River, and Anderson Valley.
We're about honest winemaking. We work hard to keep it simple. We believe that less is more and try to stay true to vineyard and grape. We don't make wine by numbers or recipes, relying more on our gut and palate.
We're about family, friends, food & wine. Life is that much better when these things come together. We believe that the most soulful wines are made by the little guys -- the artisans whose passion for the craft is personified in the bottle.
GROS VENTRE CELLARS
* Cases produced - Less than 1,000
* Cerise Vineyard - Anderson Valley
* Campbell Ranch Vineyard - Sonoma Coast
* Baranoff Vineyard - Russian River Valley
* First Born - Reserve Cuvée - Sonoma Coast
* Sonoma Coast - appellation blend of 3 vineyards
* Family owned and self-financed since 2009
* Pronounced: (GROW - VÅUNT)