New Reserve Cabernet release from Freemark Abbey. Limited. 97 Points Robert Parker: "The classic 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Bosché Vineyard is 90.1% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest 9.9% Merlot, aged 26 months in oak. This is one of the iconic wines of Napa, and one of the great vineyard sources coming from Rutherford on foothill bench soils at the base of the Mayacamas Mountains. This is one of the finest examples of this wine I’ve ever tasted, and there have been many. The wine shows plenty of loamy soil notes intermixed with blackberry, cassis, cedar wood and spice box. It’s full-bodied, shows terrific intensity, a multi-dimensional mouthfeel and moderate tannin in the finish. It still needs cellar time - and 5-6 years should bring forth plenty of magic, but this wine will also last 30-40 years. ...Freemark Abbey has hit pay dirt big-time, with plenty of terrific offerings that are being released now and early in 2016. Winemaker Ted Edwards seems to go from strength to strength and readers looking for top-flight Napa wines priced under $50.00 need to check out several of these immediately, as I’m sure they’ll be huge crowd-pleasers."